Art Of The Ninja: Earth

Art Of The Ninja: Earth
First Book in the Shadow Legacy Series

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Following Your Dream

It's been awhile and here I am.  I must say this has been quite a summer and something wonderful happened that made me realize my dream.  My teenage son became very interested in photography and digital art, excellent in school and, just this year, got accepted in MICA (Maryland Institute College of Art & Design) for a 6 week summer program. He got $1,000 scholarship and a letter of recommendation.  He excelled and learned a lot and now that he's begun his final year in high school, MICA is looking forward to his application.

He's realized his dream and is taking all the right steps to get to where he wants to be - just like me and my writing - and so can everyone.  Set you goal, stick with it, ride the waves and roll with the tide; search out every nook and cranny until you've exhausted all your options.  When it looks like you've done all you can do, well, there's always something else.

Remember "no" simply means they didn't understand the question.

Don't accept "no"

No comments:

Post a Comment